- Pakistani Mob Kills Man Accused Of Burning Koran
- Turkey, NATO Allies Agree On Sites For Patriot Batteries
- No Love Lost: Afghan Woman Exposes Corrupt Judge's Unusual Offer
- Indian Police Clash With Demonstrators Over Gang-Rape Case
- Pakistan Minister Buried Amid National Mourning
- Iranian Artist's 'Pill Protest' Highlights Harmful Side Effects Of Sanctions
- Brahimi In Damascus For Assad Talks
- German Aid Worker, Abducted In Pakistan, Issues Video Appeal
- Russia's Lavrov Says Syria's Chemical Weapons Secure 'For Now'
- Podcast: Political Theater With A New Script
Turkey, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Syria, with just one story on India -- the world is being reduced to news about Islam, news about Muslims, news about those trying to constrain or contain or opppose Islam. That's not only the Voice of America, but the newspapers, radio, and television of the entire Western world.
We are allowing thisreligion and its primitive and maddened followers, and all its failures, and all their resentments, to preoccupy us, and to force us to engage in taking seriously, and solemnly attempting to discuss or "solve," all thae insoluble problems that Islam's followers cause the non-Muslim world.