clear
Monday, 4 February 2013
Kahlili reports North Koreans may be among 40 dead at alleged Fordow Blast in Iran
Share
clear

 Fordow Nuclear Enrichment site near Qom, Iran

World Net Daily (WND) was tagged “a CIA mouthpiece” by IRNA, the Islamic Regime’s official news agency.  IRNA’s accusations aside,  the government news agency reported verbatim the  essence of various  WND articles  by Reza Kahlili about the mysterious explosions at the Fordow enrichment facility deep in a mountain near Qom.  Reza Kahlili is an ex-CIA spy and a former member of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards. The IRNA reports may be a  back handed means of  confirming the  catastrophic  explosion  that  was alleged to have destroyed many centrifuges, trapping over 200 persons  underground along with supplies of 20 percent enriched uranium.


Among the 40 dead according to a source in the security detail at Fordow were North Koreans.  North Koreans  and  Iranian Revolutionary Guards  may have been among those killed  at the Syrian Scientific Studies Research Center  (SSRC)near Damascus that the IAF attacked last Tuesday.   The SSRC facility held both CW/BW that were targeted  at risk of transfer to proxies like Hezbollah or seized by rebel Muslim Brotherhood  or al Qaeda militias fighting the Assad regime in Syria.  Moreover, during the run up to the September 2007 IAF raid (Operation Orchard) that destroyed the nuclear reactor and bomb factory at Deir es-Zor, Syria  pictures were taken of North Korean personnel.  This latest Kahlili report demonstrates the continuing collaboration of North Korea, Iran and Syria developing unconventional nuclear, chemical and biological WMD.


Kahlili’s revelations, when confirmed, present a deepening picture of the severe impact   the alleged blast at Fordow may have on Iran’s quest for nuclear weapons.    Among the new revelations from his sources are:


The bodies of 11 of the technicians and scientists are beyond recognition, a member of the security forces at the facility told WND. According to the source, 60 others are in critical condition and have been transferred to the central base of the 27th Division of Mohammad Rassool Allah. The base, between Tehran and Qom, is equipped with a modern medical facility.


At the time of the explosions, the source said, 203 Iranian scientists and technicians along with 16 North Koreans had been logged in at the site, though the initial report listed 240 people.


The day before the explosions, the North Koreans had brought in new equipment, described by the source as touch-screen monitors the size of TVs that were installed in the monitoring room and some new parts that were installed in the centrifuges before the start of the enrichment process.
[. . .]
The source said many of the centrifuges have been destroyed and rescuers have still not accessed the reserves of the stock of 20-percent enriched uranium to assess the level of radiation.

The International Atomic Energy Agency has not visited the site since the explosions despite media rumors, the source said. Because the regime’s Ministry of Defense covers the project at Fordow, officials of Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization were allowed to visit it Jan. 5.
[. . ]
Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi, representatives of the supreme leader and intelligence officers from both the Ministry of Intelligence and the Revolutionary Guards have visited parts of the site that have been cleared as secure. A counterintelligence committee has been formed to investigate the incident, which already has been called an act of sabotage, with Israel the prime suspect.


Perhaps the alleged Fordow enrichment facility blast may have prompted   Iran’s Foreign  Minister Ali Akbar Salehi  at the Munich International Security Conference to suggest that the Islamic regime might entertain direct talks with the US over its nuclear weapons development program. Salehi suggested  that   the US gave up its “contradictory approach”, an allusion to “keeping all options on the table”.   Israeli Minister of Defense Ehud Barak speaking at the same Munich Security Conference said Israel is serious in its resolve to stop Iran and would continue to "keep all options on the table". 

clear
Posted on 02/04/2013 6:14 PM by Jerry Gordon
Comments
No comments yet.


Join leaders of the American Middle Eastern community to endorse

Donald J. Trump
for President of the United States

and spend an evening with his foreign policy advisors featuring
Dr. Walid Phares
and other surprise campaign guests.

Monday October 17th

Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20008

cocktails at 6pm - dinner at 7pm
Business casual attire

$150 per person / $1500 per table

Sponsored by the American Mideast Coalition for Trump

Buy Tickets

Subscribe