Please Help New English Review
For our donors from the UK:
New English Review
New English Review Facebook Group
Follow New English Review On Twitter
Recent Publications from New English Review Press
Easy Meat
by Peter McLoughlin
The Tongue is Also a Fire
by James Como
Out Into The Beautiful World
by Theodore Dalrymple
Unreading Shakespeare
by David P. Gontar
Islam Through the Looking Glass: The Collected Essays and Reviews of J. B. Kelly, Vol. 3
edited by S. B. Kelly
The Real Nature of Religion
by Rebecca Bynum
As Far As The Eye Can See
by Moshe Dann
Threats of Pain and Ruin
by Theodore Dalrymple
The Oil Cringe of the West: The Collected Essays and Reviews of J.B. Kelly Vol. 2
edited by S.B. Kelly
The Impact of Islam
by Emmet Scott
Sir Walter Scott's Crusades and Other Fantasies
by Ibn Warraq
Fighting the Retreat from Arabia and the Gulf: The Collected Essays and Reviews of J.B. Kelly. Vol. 1
edited by S.B. Kelly
The Literary Culture of France
by J. E. G. Dixon
Hamlet Made Simple and Other Essays
by David P. Gontar
Farewell Fear
by Theodore Dalrymple
The Eagle and The Bible: Lessons in Liberty from Holy Writ
by Kenneth Hanson
The West Speaks
interviews by Jerry Gordon
Mohammed and Charlemagne Revisited: The History of a Controversy
Emmet Scott
Anything Goes
by Theodore Dalrymple
The Left is Seldom Right
by Norman Berdichevsky
Allah is Dead: Why Islam is Not a Religion
by Rebecca Bynum

Thursday, 7 February 2013
Raping women in Tahrir NOT ‘red line’: Egyptian preacher Abu Islam

From Al Arabia

An Egyptian Salafi preacher said raping and sexually harassing women protesters in Cairo’s Tahrir Square is justified, calling them “crusaders” who “have no shame, no fear and not even feminism.”
“They tell you women are a red line. They tell you that naked women -- who are going to Tahrir Square because they want to be raped -- are a red line! And they ask Mursi and the Brotherhood to leave power!,” he said. 

Abu Islam added that these women activists are going to Tahrir Square not to protest but to be sexually abused because they had wanted to be raped. . . And by the way, 90 percent of them are crusaders and the remaining 10 percent are widows who have no one to control them. You see women talking like monsters,”

Abu Islam further described these female political activists as “devils.”

“You see a woman with this fuzzy hair! A devil! Devils called women. Learn from Muslim women, learn and be Muslims. There are Muslims and Muslimix.”

Abu Islam was apparently referring to liberal Muslims as “Muslimix.”

Posted on 02/07/2013 12:10 PM by Esmerelda Weatherwax
7 Feb 2013
Christina McIntosh

It must be remembered that in Islamspeak a 'naked' woman is not usually what we free people think of as 'naked'.

'Naked' simply means 'not dressed Islamically'.  

And what constitutes a suitable standard of Islamic dress varies from place to place, but usually means that she must *at the very least* be covered from neck to toe and with her hair and ears covered up entirely by the Islamic female Slave Rag or Slave Hood, the symbol of the Sharia and of her membership in (or, more properly,  condition of being owned by) the Mohammedan Mob.  

This means, of course, that in the eyes of the average 'Slave of Allah' even the most modestly and conservatively dressed (by non-muslim standards) non-Muslim woman can be classified as 'naked' and ought therefore to be punished for her 'immodesty', her wicked flouting of the sharia, by being seized and raped.  Every soccer mom marching down the street to fetch her kids from school, with her hair in a ponytail and wearing a shirt and comfy blue jeans, is - from the Islamic point of view - NAKED.  A catholic nun is 'naked'. An amishwoman in full traditional costume is 'naked'.  I am 'naked' because my face, hair, neck, ears, and arms from the elbows down are visible when I go walking, wearing a shirt and baggy trousers.

To repeat: The Islamic female dress standard is so framed as to define every non-Muslim woman on earth as 'naked'.

'Naked' may even mean, in the eyes of quite a few mohammedthugs, that she has her face uncovered.

And even if the woman is shrouded from head to toe in the complete Slave Bag, complete with Slave Mask (the niqab that covers the face except for the eyes; or the burqa that conceals even the eyes behind a fabric net or mesh), she may still be classified, for convenience of the sadistic would-be rapist, as 'naked', merely by going outside of the house without the presence of her islamically-lawful owner.

Guns, Germs and Steel in Tanzania
The Thinking Person's Safari
Led by Geoffrey Clarfield
Most Recent Posts at The Iconoclast
Search The Iconoclast
Enter text, Go to search:
The Iconoclast Posts by Author
The Iconoclast Archives
sun mon tue wed thu fri sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31