From Yorkshire local newspaper The Star
Ten Sheffield men are due in court tomorrow accused of historic child sexual offences in the city. An eleventh man is charged with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/ten-men-charged-with-historic-child-sexual-offences-in-sheffield-1-9642799
The men were charged as part of an ongoing multi-agency investigation in Sheffield.
The charges relate to reported offending committed in Sheffield between 2010 and 2011 against one victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons.
- Usman Din, 34, of Seaton Crescent, Sheffield - charged with three counts of rape and one count of trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation
- Tony Ejoune, 60, of Pitt Lane, Sheffield - one count of rape
- Kamaran Mahmoodi, 39, of Walkley Road, Sheffield - one count of rape
- Shangar Ibrahimi, 29, of no fixed abode - one count of rape
- Farhad Mirzaie, 29, of Ironside Road, Sheffield - two counts of rape
- Soran Ali Karim, 43, of Greenland Drive, Sheffield - one count of rape
- Kawan Omar Ahmed, 29, of Margate Drive, Sheffield - one count of rape
- Saman Mohammed, 40, of Fox Street, Sheffield - one count of rape
- Jasim Mohammed, 36, of Maxwell Way, Sheffield - three counts of rape
- Nzar Anwar, 39, of Exeter Drive, Sheffield - one count of rape and one count of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice
- Saba Mohammed, 40, of Faranden Road, Sheffield - one count of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice
Eleven Muslims. And no less than *four* Mohammeds.
Yes, I reflected on that too. Another ring of monsters, who will be kept secret from most of the people and the organization behind the monsters can get strong and bye more if the land, buildings, businesses and recruit at schools.
Pre-order at Amazon today!
Amazon donates to World Encounter Institute Inc when you shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/56-2572448. #AmazonSmile #StartWithaSmile