You are sending a link to...
Nigeria: Your husband is only 25% yours, the remaining 75% belongs to other women – Islamic scholar declares
From The Punch and Information Nigeria
Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi, a renowned Islamic scholar and founder of Baynakum Family Counseling Center has told women that their husbands are meant to be shared with other women.
The cleric said this in a paper entitled: “Charity, a path to Jannah,” which he presented in Abuja during the inauguration of Sisters of Jannah, a Muslim women’s charity organisation.
Charging women to be magnanimous in sharing their husbands, Ustaz admonished them “not to deny their husbands polygamy,” but should only pray that the husbands treat all equally in any action taken. He regretted that some married women were “so over-protective” of their husbands, thereby denying the men their wishes of having more wives, describing such as “ungodly.”
He urged housewives to “stop being unnecessarily jealous of their husbands’ relationships outside.”
According to him, the faithfulness of men can only be known after their death, saying some men father children outside their marriages, only for their secrets to be uncovered after their death.
He blamed wives for the men’s actions.
Ustaz said, “Let me tell you that ... your husband is not your property; ...If you want your husband 100 per cent, then you are a thief; you are going beyond the 25 per cent that is yours; the remaining 75 per cent belongs to other ladies.
"Men are not stupid, the men are even becoming smart. . . if you think you are too smart, men are smarter. Let us fear Allah, as much as possible."
Ustaz said women were the reasons most polygamous homes fail, saying they should have a change of heart.
“Whenever you see polygamy that is not successful, it is because of a woman. It is women that are the enemies of women. . . It is two women that are both diabolical because of a man. We men are the Angels that Allah sends to help women.”
Speaking on the topic: “Islam and Feminism”, founder and chancellor of Islamic Online University, Dr. Bilal Philips, (well known preacher of hate, originally from Jamaica, currently in Canada, banned from UK, Denmark and The Phillipines) challenged Muslim women to seek knowledge so as to better their understanding of things. He said he was speaking on the topic to clarify the distinction between western feminism and feminism within the context of Islam.
“These distinctions need to be made in order for Muslim women to understand where they should focus and stay within the modern path, so as not to go to the extreme and break the laws of Sharia.