Voter Fraud: The End Justifies the Means
Remember the first rule of politics. The ballots don’t make the results, the counters make the results. —Boss Tweed
For many months, the people who claim to be “journalists” have been constantly repeating that there is no evidence of any voter fraud, certainly not through mail-in ballots, very much in the same vein that some individuals state that violence by Antifa is a myth. Although the denial of voter fraud has actually been parroted for years, it has reached a crescendo due to the recent mass mail-in of ballots and Trump’s denouncing the practice as one open to potential massive fraud.
The argument in favor of mail-in ballots is that persons could contract the virus at the polls—but not at Walmart, Home Depot, Costco, riots, or BLM demonstrations. Recent mail-in ballot elections have already proven to be a mess.
And it’s not like the voter fraud scandal is a recent phenomenon. Historians generally acknowledge that the 1960 Democratic presidential candidate won through electoral fraud, principally in Texas and Illinois (“One of the standard jokes about Chicago politics is that a lot of people who voted Republican during their lives start voting Democrat after their deaths.”). Democrats seem to have no respect for democracy, though they believe that they are the standard bearers. When one considers the fact that many leftists, which is to say Democrats, engage in the open suppression of free speech, break the law when it comes to rioting, illegal immigration and “sanctuary cities,” and proclaim that the Constitution should be trashed, a little thing like voter fraud is to be expected.
Democrats have also insisted that showing an ID should not be a requirement, since according to them, requiring an ID to vote is—what else?—racist. Aside from its inherent absurdity, a study found that that argument is untrue.
Nonetheless, since the argument over voter fraud could go on and on, it is far better to simply present the facts, thusly:
• In November 2016, there were 6,540 same-day registrants in New Hampshire who registered to vote in New Hampshire using an out-of-state driver’s license to prove their identity.
• In Sacramento, California, among other crimes committed, two illegal aliens voted five times in 2016.
• In Kansas, Victor David Garcia Bebek, a Peruvian national, voted in 2012 and 2014.
• The Public Interest Legal Foundation found over a thousand persons who voted illegally in Virginia.
• In Cincinnati, a poll worker found her dead neighbor's name on an active voter registry.
• In Maryland, several Democratic city governments are allowing noncitizens to fraudulently vote in elections.
• In Ft. Worth, Leticia Sanchez formed a mail-in voter fraud ring, which included “helping” a blind voter. Just prior to being arrested, she warned her minions that a group of “malicious people” were investigating.
• An arrogant Broward County Election Supervisor (and dead ringer for the Crypt Keeper) Brenda Snipes refused to turn over voting records on the counting and collection of ballots, despite the law saying she had to. There were many irregularities in that 2018 election. Such as there being more voters on rolls than actual citizens. Such as individuals filling out blank voting forms. 80,000 to be exact. Broward County has seen past instances of voter fraud, always in favor of Democrats, the key being absentee ballots. “Irregularities” also occurred in Santa Rosa, Citrus and Okaloosa counties.
• Nine Mexican-Americans were caught in Edinburg, Texas, who engaged in voter fraud.
• Elsewhere in Texas, the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), alerted district attorneys in Starr and Hidalgo Counties about altered voter applications sent by the Texas Democratic Party to South Texas noncitizens. Beto would have been proud.
• Again in Texas, Marcela Gutierrez, a non-United States citizen, was indicted by a Hidalgo County charged with illegal voting for marking a ballot without a voter’s consent in a 2016 election.
• More than 4,500 ballots were cast in Milwaukee than registered voters in the 2018 election.
• In 2014, NBC found dozens of illegal aliens voting in Florida, even though it was illegal. All they had to do was show up at the polls.
• The Public Interest Legal Foundation, a nonprofit specializing in election integrity, found that non-Americans are being added to voter rolls in states such as Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Virginia. The group says that a large portion of the non-citizens even managed to cast their ballots in elections as well. For instance, in 2017, the group found that nearly 5,600 people on the voter rolls in Virginia were deemed as non-citizens, with a third of them voting in previous elections. Note that voter fraud is always being carried out by Democrats. They have no respect for democracy.
• 19 additional noncitizens voted in the 2016 election.
• More than 3,000 foreign nationals were removed from voter rolls across 13 sanctuary jurisdictions from 2006 to 2018, most of them being in Virginia.
• In 2016, North Carolina saw hundreds of instances of double voting, voter impersonation, and noncitizen voting.
• Bexar County in Texas, which contains San Antonio, concealed records of noncitizen voting (the local newspaper ignored the issue).
• Meantime, in nearby Harris County (Houston) the very same, a refusal to allow inspection of voter rolls.
• Charges of election fraud and fraudulent application for ballot by mail were leveled at Erika Lozano-Pelayo of Starr County is located west of McAllen, Texas. Starr County is one of 13 counties reporting more than 100% voter registration. At the same time, Ernestina Barron was arrested on three counts of election fraud, and three counts of a fraudulent application for ballot by mail.
• 5,500 noncitizens discovered on Virginia voter rolls.
• In 2015, 141 U.S. counties were found to have more registered voters than people.
• 7.2 million voters are registered in multiple states.
• In 2016, in Marion County, Indiana, 12 employees of a Democratic-linked voter recruitment organization were caught submitting fake voter registration applications.
• Little Rhode Island was found to have 150,000 names in voter rolls which should not have been there.
• A 2017 report showed that at minimum, there were 45,000 duplicate voters in 2016, important in that some races were won by a few thousand votes.
• The Public Interest Legal Foundation reported that there are more than 100,000 non-U.S. citizens are registered voters in Pennsylvania.
• In 2018, California's DMV admitted registering 1,500 foreigners to vote in U.S. elections.
• Habersham County's Mud Creek precinct in Georgia had 276 registered voters yet 670 votes were cast in a May 2018 primary.
• Carlos Isaias-Aponte, aka Santo Ramirez-Ferman, aka Francisco Ocasio, aka Luis A. Camacho, was an illegal alien from Dominican Republican who was also a drug dealer. Fortunately, he was murdered.
• In 2018, a volunteer for the Beto campaign urged followers to transport undocumented aliens to the polls so they would vote for Beto.
• Again in 2018, again in California, there were 23,000 California DMV voter-registration failures.
• In 2018, a number of Democratic-controlled cities (San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, and others) opened up voting rights to illegal aliens. In fact, San Francisco spent $385,000 to help 61 noncitizens vote illegally.
• The gadfly Project Veritas filmed a Hispanic poll voter telling someone to bring in illegals to vote, that there were thousands of them who had done so. The individual has not been arrested. Which is why voter fraud will continue to plague us.
• In California, Orange County, a traditional Republican enclave, mysteriously became Democrat.
• In 2010, two Democratic officials in Michigan, Jason Bauer and Mike McGuinness, conspired to defraud the election. They were given a slap on the wrist when caught.
• In California, 194 people voted more than once in the 2016 presidential primary. None were arrested.
• In Hialeah, a Florida woman Deisy Penton de Cabrera in 2012 was found with numerous ballots that didn’t belong to her. The ballots she had belonged to elderly people, most of whom were blind, deaf, or had Alzheimer’s.
• In Arkansas, Former Democratic State Rep. Hudson Hallum, his father, and a few campaign workers altered ballots and were caught and arrested.
• Gustavo Araujo Lerma from Mexico voted in five elections through identity theft and passport fraud.
• The Los Angeles County Registrar dismissed accusations of ballot miscounting in the 2018 election. Surely nothing unethical or illegal could have happened.
• Sherikia Hawkins, the Democratic city clerk in Detroit, Michigan, was charged with six counts of voter tampering.
• The city of Detroit was hit with a lawsuit because there are 511,786 registered voters in the city where only 479,267 individuals are eligible to vote.
• In the 2020 Democratic primary in Iowa, Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch on Monday announced that eight Iowa counties had more voter registrations than eligible voters.
• In Florida, a woman was found to have changed party affiliation in voter registrations, during 2020 primaries.
• In the Super Tuesday primaries, California experienced double voting, admitted to by California Secretary of State Alex Padilla, after Election Integrity Project California asked him to look in the matter.
• Recently, Michael “Ozzie” Myers, a former Democrat Congressman in Philadelphia was indicted charged with ballot stuffing, bribery and obstruction.
• Domenick J. DeMuro, 73, of Philadelphia, PA, a former Judge of Elections, was paid to commit voter fraud in favor of Democrats in the elections of 2014, 2015, and 2016. “DeMuro fraudulently stuffed the ballot box by literally standing in a voting booth and voting over and over, as fast as he could, while he thought the coast was clear.”
• In North Carolina, a woman helped her Mexican boyfriend register to vote. She was sentenced to two months in prison. She is a poll worker. Somewhat related is the news item on Judicial Watch suing North Carolina to expunged one million inactive voters from its voter rolls.
• Dead dogs have been sent voter registration forms.
• Democrats don’t want to be accused of discrimination against the feline constituents, so dead cats were sent voter registration forms. At least, it’s an expansion of previous practice of dead humans voting for Democrats.
• In Nevada, Democrat Governor Sisolak and Nevada Democrats called a special session to pass mail-in voting, and allowing certain people to go into nursing homes and “help” the residents vote for them. This was after Las Vegas sent 223,000 votes to the wrong addresses. (Curious: why doesn’t this happen in Republican-led states? Must be a coincidence.)
• In Los Angeles, Richard Howard, Louis Thomas Wise, Christopher Joseph Williams, and Nickey Demelvin Huntley carried out voter fraud by offering homeless people money and cigarettes in exchange for their fraudulent signatures on ballot petitions and voter registration forms. Five others had done the same months earlier. As is usually the case, they received a slap on the wrist.
• In Georgia’s Habersham County, there were 276 registered voters but 670 ballots were cast in a primary this past May. Meanwhile, in Atlanta, a City Hall employee was ordered to print absentee ballots and deliver them to “an advocacy group.” “If you’re going to commit voter fraud, do it big” must be a Democrat slogan.
• In Michigan, hundreds of voter applications were sent by Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson (D) to dead people, illegal aliens, and underaged persons. The secretary of state's own election manual mandates that "clerks may not mail absentee voter applications without having received a verbal or written request."
• Southfield City Clerk Sherikia L. Hawkins was charged with six felony counts over "unauthorized and inaccurate" changes to absentee ballots in the November 2018 election.
• The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) sued Allegheny County, home to the city of Pittsburgh, in order to remove 1,600 dead registrants and 7,500 registrants with erroneous information from voter rolls. Top election officials also sent out duplicate ballots.
• Daniel Epstein, son of Democrat State Representative Mitzi Epstein, engaged in voting in multiple Arizona elections by mail from his parent’s home even though living in New York.
• Pennsylvania (again!) has almost a million inactive inactive voters on voter rolls, according to Judicial Watch.
• California Gov. Gavin Newsom ordered 20 million ballots be mailed out to anyone and everyone, regardless of eligibility.
• At the time of this publication, at least one Democrat party operative/Bernie Sanders supporter has revealed that he has engaged in voter fraud for decades but, more importantly, has given details of how he carried out mass voter fraud in elections and predicts it will continue in this coming election.
All of these instances do not include the fact that illegal aliens, e.g., DACA, also organized in order to help Democrats gain control of government. In March 2018, more than a million illegal immigrants were given driver’s licenses by the Democrats in California, thereby de facto making them able to vote illegally in elections.
Please note that the above may seem like an exhaustive list, but are really the tip of the iceberg. They are a tiny portion of detected transgressions. How many more illegal transgressions have occurred that have gone unnoticed? After all, voting illegally is child’s play, with few checks and balances, and a minimum of negative repercussion.
Part of the problem is that the people who make up the Republican Establishment are either imbeciles, or cowards. In states where they control the legislature, draconic laws could be passed to deter voter fraud, but the GOP is known as The Stupid Party, for good reason, so the travesty continues, election after election.
On a personal note, I personally know of two individuals whose dead relatives, who always voted Republican, received a mail-in ballot stating that they were Democrats, which begs the question: why is the cemetery vote always in favor of Democrats?
Amazon donates to World Encounter Institute Inc when you shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/56-2572448. #AmazonSmile #StartWithaSmile