When submitting to New English Review please follow these guidelines.
For most articles and all poetry and fiction, submissions are only accepted between the first and the 20th of the month. All submissions for the following month should be received by the 20th (for instance, if you are submitting for July’s issue, have your work in by June 20). Time sensitive or newsworthy articles and essays may be submitted anytime.
Original work only.
Word (doc, docx) or Text (txt) or Rich Text.
- No formatting should be used in your file.
- All paragraphs should be left justified.
- Use Verdana or Arial fonts.
- All numbered or bulleted lists must be indented.
- Do not use page numbering in your Word file.
- When submitting poetry, please use soft returns within stanzas.