Frank Gaffney’s Center for Security Policy released the results of a poll last week on American Muslims that is both mind numbing and terrifying. The Gaffney poll surveyed 800 Muslims from all 50 states diversified almost equally by gender, and representative of all ages of adult Muslims.
An astounding 51% of those surveyed preferred Sharia Law to United States Civil law. These people would also like the option of settling legal matters in a Sharia court. Another 33% of Muslims thought the Sharia should be supreme and binding on Muslims AND non-Muslims alike. Furthermore, slightly over 20% of all American Muslims thought violence to establish Sharia as the law of the land in the United States was perfectly acceptable.
The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) has long put forth the exaggerated claim that there are six million Muslims in the USA. Most experts place the Muslim population at three million or about one per cent of the American population, Let’s do some math. Accepting the three million number means slightly more than a million and a half Muslims prefer the Sharia rather than U.S. law. Taking the 33% group means we have a million Muslims who want Sharia elevated over the United States Constitution (Isn’t this the very definition of treason?).
But there is a even more scary fact out there. Over 20% of American Muslims think that killing, robbing, raping and terrorizing are perfectly good, Allah sanctioned, Mohammed approved, methodologies to bring about the implementation to make Sharia the supreme law of the land. If you multiply three million by 20% you come up with the mind boggling number of 600,00 Muslims willing to practice the violent overthrow of the United States government. The total number of people in the American Armed forces is something less than a million. The life of Mohammed is a clear template for world conquest. Houston, we clearly have a problem of epic proportions !
This poll destroys the cherished belief that we have lots of “moderate” Muslims in the United States. No Muslim who wants barbaric Sharia as the supreme law of the land, whether established peacefully or violently, can be considered moderate. Can 1% of the Muslim population force Sharia on the other 99% of the American population? You better believe it ! They can do so if we are too apathetic to care. History is replete with examples of a tiny minority of Muslims taking over many countries. Wake up before our Constitutional liberties are destroyed !
Islam is not a religion. It is a theocratic, supremacist, fascist totalitarian movement that wants to kill everyone that disagrees with its ultimate goal of the master race of all Muslims. The Muslims could and did teach the Nazis a thing or two about a brutal dictatorial system.
See this link for a “Survey of Surveys Concerning Islam and Muslims”.