The Lisa Benson Show had two guests on the Sunday, October 4, 2015, Dr. Michael Rubin and Ms. Sylvia Hoehns-Wright who addressed Islamic Supremacy in the Middle East and here in the US. Rubin is Resident Scholar at the Washington, DC-based American Enterprise Institute and author of Dancing with the Devil: The Perils of Engaging Rogue Regimes. See our March 2014 book review and interview with Rubin, here and here. Ms. Hoehns- Wright , a noted expert horticulturalist and was the subject of a September 2015 New English Review article, The Battle for Hoehns Road: Property Rights versus Muslim Supremacy.
Rubin addressed :
- Russian President Putin’s Great Game in the Middle East and Eastern Europe;
- Putin’s alliance with Shia Supremacist Iran in Syria bolstering Assad who facilitated the rise of the Islamic State;
- Israel facing a possible Palestinian Third Intifada encircled with Iranian Revolutionary Guards on the Golan and proxies Hamas and Hezbollah supported by Tehran seeking to extinguish the Jewish nation, a US ally;
- The failures of President Obama’s policies in both the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
Ms. Hoehns – Wright eloquently addressed:
- The adverse verdict in the recent Henrico County Virginia now threatening both her and her neighbors legacy property rights in a Lawfare Campaign brought by the Islamic Center of Richmond;
- The US Justice department Federal Court consent decree that forced Henrico County officials to be subject to Muslim diversity training;
- The trial testimony by ICR revealing its connections to the Muslim Brotherhood;
- The threat of a future business conspiracy trial against her and her neighbors in the trial judge’s ruling;’and,
- The necessity of amending existing Commonwealth of Virginia anti-SLAPP suit statute to combat Lawfare by Muslim Supremacists.
LISTEN HERE to the SoundCloud pod cast of October 4, 2014 Lisa Benson Show with host, Lisa Benson and co-host Jerry Gordon, a Senior Editor of the New English Review.